Sunday, August 31, 2008

sick

I am seriously sick.

Sore throat. Chills. Stuffy nose. The works.

I stayed home today from school. And slept. As much as I could.

I had some horrid dream that Ellie came to visit and she saw me in my underwear. And I sneezed all over her when I thought she was going to kiss me. It was the most hideous moment.

Then I dreamed my grandmother was going to make her homemade chicken noodle soup for me and it turned out to be snot. My snot. Yeah, I got really sick then.

Hard to say if I'm any better or not. I couldn't pick up Lon from work. My Dad did.

Evidently, they must have had words or something. Its even more silent that ever and I don't think I helped matters with me being sick.

I just feel really sad right now. I'm glad I'm not thinking about Sarah because if I did I might just cry myself back to sleep. I wish Nana was here. I just feel more awful being here like this. I don't know what to do.

I called Ellie, but I hung up before she could say anything. I was crying and I didn't want her to know because I'm not supposed to cry. But I might feel a bit better. Maybe I'll call when I'm feeling more like myself instead of this lame idiot who's homesick.

2 comments:

Cate said...

okay, i seriously love how ellie is linked into this. i've looked at Lonnie Love before i looked at ellie today, so i'm curious if ellie will write anything about him calling her!

autumn said...

he seems to be so alone. sigh. poor Lonnie.