Wednesday, August 27, 2008

sweet

What was I supposed to do?

My step-mother, Lauren gave me cash for babysitting. I am shocked. Didn't see that coming. It was like, "Really?" And I almost said, "You don't have too."

Glad I didn't cause Homecoming is in a couple of weeks and well, that'll come in handy. I'll just have to babysit more, I suppose.

She likes me. Evidently.

I did not know this. But she likes me more than Lon which is easy to do cause you have no idea what kind of mood this dude might be in. I mean, he's not psycho, exactly. He just likes being left alone. Sometimes, he'll get in these moods where he wants to practice with a chain saw.

It was before I got here, but there was an incident that Logan ended up in the emergency room over Lon's love with the chainsaw. He had a few stitches in his chin. Since then, Lauren doesn't want her kids to go near him.

I don't think Lon wants to be near them, either.

7 comments:

UmassSlytherin said...

lol "lon's love with the chainsaw!" lmao!

love this story so much! it's so great from the guy's point of view, I love it! :) well-done!

em the skerry person grr said...

yeah actually i was born on the east coast. even though i lived in california for awhile though but i lived in a lot of places but i lived int exas for awhile and i loved the last episode of last season it was very interesting. but i loved last night's episode even more cappie in a cheerleading uniform....now that was funny

anthony luvs johanna said...

What will Lon do next?

Golly Gee It's Krissi Marie♥ said...

Thanks:-) you too♥

taffy. said...

i love love love lon.
and it's good that lonnie is making connections!

autumn said...

rotflmao @ the chainsaw. i thought Lonnie was just kidding. until i read about the emergency room. lol.

Charlotte said...

You write very well.