Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Yeah, its like this

I have decided I am a girl's best friend.



I'm a pretty good listener. Always have been. And sometimes, I can fall asleep on the phone when Jen calls me. She's done quite a lot this summer.



1. she's gone to concerts. Nickelback. Actually.

2. she's gone to the beach.

3. she met a guy in Florida.

4.she's gotten serious.



About the guy. I'm not sure about anything else. She really loves him. Evidently. Only she hasn't heard from him. And she asks me...of all people...if she should call him. I say, why not. So she does, and its a wrong number.



"It was your summer fling," I try to stay positive on this because she's really miserable. And that's what I've got to deal with tomorrow at school, and a bunch of other girls who want to tell me everything that's happened over the summer.



I can hardly wait.



Not.

9 comments:

Cate said...

poor broken hearted jen...

simon n josh said...

oh..you updated. Yeah! Well, there is only so much a guy can do with friends like that.

UMassSlytherin said...

great update! I love it so much! so glad you started this fic. check this link please: I need some assistance from you: the post explains it.

peace!

taffy. said...

he sounds like a good friend to have
(as long as you don't know he's asleep for most of the convo)

Sydney Speel said...

:(

i like this new blog a bunch!

Cate said...

sometimes guys are even better listeners than girls, and sometimes their advice is more solid...

autumn said...

i got lots of guy friends. actually, i prefer guy to become friends. hehe. i understand Lonnie. =]

simon n josh said...

I'm lik'n the james duvall pic.

Liz said...

Awww, poor Jen. :[