Tuesday, September 16, 2008

coma coming at me

I might as well be in a coma.

I can't think cause the only thing I'm thinking about is Sarah, and I said I'd go with Steph and I can't go back on that. Cause all these people are depending on me to do the right thing. You'd think I was surving my country or something.

What have I done?

Phone call with Sarah.

Me: I just can't not take her, you know. It would be wrong.

Sarah: You do what you have to do.

Me: But you know, I want to be with you.

Sarah: You know what you have to do.

Me: No, I don't know what to do.

What I really want is for Sarah to call Steph and tell her I can't go. Maybe I could fake an illness. I could get Mono. I'm sure if it. OK, that probably wouldn't work. That takes weeks to get and get through.

Shit.

I'm feeling pretty low right now.

Then there is Shannon's date. I have promised Sarah all ready I will not have fun. I will not. I won't. I hate her already.

3 comments:

autumn said...

Shannon. it was supposed to be my daughter's name. but we changed it to Shannen. lol. nothing. just sharing.

Cate said...

Lonnie will survive. I hope. At least he's found Sarah. But getting Sarah to call Steph to tell her he's not taking her to Homecoming... no. That would be so mean.

Diana Coronado said...

I imagined everything you write.