Monday, September 15, 2008

I don't know if you'd want to hear about this

All right. I kissed her.

Yes, it was Sarah. Under the football bleachers at lunch. I'm pretty sure we were alone. It was like a stress relief of some sort.

God, what have I done?

It was just a kiss. OK, a good one. She let me kiss her and it was slow and I think she liked it. Yeah, she did because um, well, she came back for more. And I'm pretty sure I know her mouth pretty well now. Cinnamon sweet.

Why did I do this? I am not a juggler. What am I gonna do?

She says I'm her Michael Cera. I don't know if I believe her.

God, I cannot stop smiling. This is possibly the worst thing I've ever done, and it was so amazing.

How did she get me there anyway? I don't remember.

OK.

It was lunch. She was upset and we were in the back hall leading to the football field just the two of us. OK, actually, its the front, but we use the back for the main entrance. Crazy huh? So she walks past where the cars are parked and I'm trying to get her to stop. You know, see what's the matter and she just keeps going. I finally catch up, I grab her hand. And she's been crying and she tells me its the worst day ever.

She found out I'm taking Stephanie to homecoming. She was upset about that. Can you believe that?

"You're supposed to be upset about real stuff, not stuff like that," I tell her. What was I supposed to say? And I gave her a hug and told her not to worry. Why couldn't she have just asked, you know.

She says she did. I said she didn't. We almost got in a fight about that. Sort of. By that time, we're under the bleachers. Thank God, there wasn't a wasp nest or a rattle snake. So yeah, I kissed her there.

I'm happy. I'm mad at myself. And yeah, I still have that date with Shannon.

6 comments:

Cate said...

shannon...sarah...stephanie... all their names start with the letter s! is that a coincidence? :)

ROHIT said...

hi
hello
how was your day?
i liked your blog
you are fantastic!!!

really nice blog
fabulous fantastic
bye
take care
see you

em said...

i love that michael cera line

Kira Fashion said...

hi!!!

so great!

a kiss!!!

UmassSlytherin said...

I love this chapter! so romantic! well done!

autumn said...

i'm getting confused, too. haha. but i like this story. Lonnie seems really cute. ^^