Wednesday, September 17, 2008

it would have to be this way

I hate Jay for setting up this date for me.

I don't like Lon much, either.

He's been asking questions. Why? Why does he care if I see Sarah? Huh. That is so over and rather toxic if you ask me.

I told him I was going out with Shannon. He has nothing to worry about. Nothing.

"Maybe you could take Sarah to the homecoming dance. Kind of a truce." God, I have guts, maybe no balls, but you know, I gotta get this over with. I can't just rain on some-body's parade. And that way, we could all be together. It would sort of be like having two dates. Is that too much to ask for, really?

Evidently, it is.

3 comments:

Aurley said...

Ohhh. I like the feel of this entry. Short sweet, scattered thoughts. Which all somehow makes sense... I love the line "That is so over and rather toxic if you ask me."
As well as the ending.
And two dates?? Oh hoho. ;X

Diana Coronado said...

Two dates !!
Wow !!

autumn said...

so who's who? or which is which. lol.