Saturday, September 20, 2008

on the phone

Sarah: Did you have fun?

Me: Of course not. It was just a movie.

Sarah: Did you like the movie.

Me.: I dunno.

Sarah: You didn't kiss her, did you?

Me: NO.

Sarah: Look, I wouldn't be this way if you'd just. Just tell Steph you can't take her.

Me: I can't do that. Don't make me feel bad about this. All right?

Sarah: All right. I know. I should have spoke up sooner. I just didn't know if you felt the same way about me that I feel about you. I really want us to be together.

Me: OK.

Sarah: I love you.

Me: OK.

big long pause.

Me: I love you too.

OK, so did I just say that because she said that? I did, didn't I? I don't know. Maybe. Maybe I really do love her. I don't want to hurt her. I don't want things to go like things went when she was with Lon. You know.

Damn, this might get ugly. And what if he still has feelings for her? Something is going on. I can tell. He's angry. Its probably me he's angry at. And Sarah. Yeah, probably really hates Sarah.

I guess I'll have to tell her I love her all the time, now.

5 comments:

Glass Mannequin said...

So this is the point of view of a guy? Nice effort. Not quite right, but kind of.

And I like the pictures. The girl's friend from Step Up 2.

Glass

Cate said...

I've had the experience that people who need telling "I love you" all the time get annoying. I'm really curious how it will go on. I kind of... yeah, I kind of like him with Shannon. But then, I don't really "know" Shannon yet.

blue hearts said...

Sarah might be more than you bargained for.

Aurley said...

big long pause.

Me: I love you too.

^^^ I thought that was cute. :)

Very classicly cute phone call....
I wonder how this'll all unravel. :D

autumn said...

how come i couldn't feel he really mean it? lol. just wondering. =]]