Thursday, September 18, 2008

the price you pay

OK, why would Shannon ever have a problem getting a date? What is her poison?

1. she's beautiful
2. she's sweet.
3. she smells amazing.
4. long dark hair, lush lashes, plush lips
5. curves that just don't end.

She's the whole package. Why isn't she taken?

And I'm still thinking about Sarah and the way her lips feel and how she makes me smile when her hand is in mine.

I think Sarah has done something to me because I'm sure I would have been a ass otherwise while out with Shannon at the movies.

Damn, she wants to go out again.

7 comments:

taffy. said...

hahahaha, oh lonnie.
yay :)

Cate said...

I know how Lonnie feels. Oh, gosh. I can see he likes Shannon. It would be easier for him if she was taken, I see. At least he would HAVE to resist the temptation - because of her boyfriend. Let's see if he'll resist the temptation because of Sarah.

Diana Coronado said...

Is she intelligent ??

Cate said...

LOL good question. And no, we don't have anything like Homecoming at our school. I don't think there's anything like that in Germany. Which is a shame, come to think of it.

UmassSlytherin said...

I love this romantic list! Excellent update, so glad you started this story, it's such a great companion to Ellie! Well done!

Aurley said...

Haha, Cute list. I can see a boy thinking this.... I also liked how you used "poison."
Clever, Ellie! I like. :)

autumn said...

lol. is she really poisonous? haha. i like that.