Thursday, October 16, 2008

changes and so on

Lon has moved out. Yeap, he went to Jay's. Lets see how long this last.

He didn't even say goodbye to me. If we had a conversation and if he could say it..he'd say.

"Lonnie, you stole the woman I'll only ever love. I can never have love again as long as you have what's mine..."

OK, hopefully, it would not sound that pathetic. But he kind gets pathetic. He gets in these screaming rages over crap. His crap. Really, the rest of the family does not need that. But he's going to have dinner on Sundays with us and holidays, I guess.

I hate the fact that he is moving into my house. But I do have Sarah. Well, OK, that sound like I've had her for breakfast or something. More ..like she has me.

Yeah, she's got her moods, and I haven't said anything about it until now. But.

SARAH IS NOT PERFECT. she has issues.

She and her Mom do not get along at all. I hate being around when they get into it because I'm suppose to be on her side. Half the time I don't even know what's going on. See what Lon is missing. I'm sure he'd be pissed and then it would really get bitter.

So am I being too nice? I mean, does she want me to argue with her?

I'm so glad I'm going to be helping Ben. It might help. Maybe we're spending to much time together.

2 comments:

Nisey♥Liite said...

hmmm maybe they r spending 2 much time 2gether???

Sydney Speel said...

are you sure you aren't writing MY life?