Monday, October 6, 2008

general specific

The General Specific has to be our favorite song to dance to by Band of Horses.

With all the Lon trouble going on, I hang out at Sarah's after school. Mainly, its nothing. You know, she has to clean up the kitchen because her Mom is still at work. I help her. Sometimes, she gets dinner started too. I help with that. Its nothing really big, but we have fun. Its nice doing stuff with her.

And we like dancing the two-step in the kitchen which somehow can go into the living-room from the dining-room once we get started when that song comes on. I love the way she moves then I start twirling her and before you know it, the song is over and we want to do it all over again.

We are probably the only two people around who do the two-step to that song. It gets kind of wild, but its great to see her smile. Then I smile. And it doesn't cost a thing.

I don't know that we'll be going to any dances. Well there are the fall dances, but general its for older folks. Younger folks can go. Its to help out the nearby Catholic schools. The rule is, they won't let you out of there until you do the last dance, the hokey poky (before that one, the bunny hop) and if you can't figure out what you're doing then they call a taxi for you.

Yeah, you can get drunk there real easy. Lots of booze around. I've just heard Jay talk about it. Maybe we'll go this year. Meanwhile, we're getting a lot of practice.

6 comments:

autumn said...

aw. that's so nice, sweet, romantic. yeah, i find it romantic. just dancing. they won't get bored with each other easily. =]

autumn said...

aw. that's so nice, sweet, romantic. yeah, i find it romantic. just dancing. they won't get bored with each other easily. =]

UmassSlytherin said...

uh-oh, getting drunk???? can't wait for that!

love the dancing, so cute! :)

Nisey♥Liite said...

that comment made me feel creative :)

Cate said...

Hanging out wiht Sarah sounds fun. I wish I could dance too. It sounds so great and it looks so great too. I can only do geeky dances ^^
The hokey poky and the bunny hop - hahaha ^^ Are those real dances?

Cate said...

Cool I bet your black Target boots look great too! Black also goes with anything. I'm happy you like my boots ^^