Tuesday, October 14, 2008

just like high school musical..as if

Its that time of year again. Basketball. Oh yeah. You gotta have game at our school. I'm OK. Not great. Usually, I am a bench warmer. Yeah, its scary out there. I think the coach is afraid to put me in. Really, I can handle it, if I had to. And since I don't have to, um, I'm pretty good at watching the cheerleaders during the game.

shhhhhh..

don't tell anyone.

So yeah, we lost our first game. That's nothing new. It was good to see Sarah waiting there for me. Never has anyone been waiting for me after the game before. And I didn't even break a sweat. OK, I got put in the 4th quarter, ran up and down the gym acted all serious about basket ball. Didn't touch it once and nobody got their sweaty paws on me. Didn't even break a sweat. Yeah, I know, pathetic, huh.

4 comments:

Hedwig fic said...

lol High School Musical! Very funny!

I actually want to see it, my favorite is Ryan Grabiel. And of course Ashley Tisdale, she is one of my favorites I'm not ashamed to admit!

Nice to catch up with Lonnie Love!

UmassSlytherin said...

lucas grabiel I meant! haha I mix up their characters names with their real names! hehe!

Cait said...

I know the type. I'd be like you too if I was on the team.

autumn said...

lol @ lonnie. he's got sense of humor. i love lonnie. so much. lol.