Saturday, October 4, 2008

we have a problem

Lon is being Mr. Jerk. But thats nothing new.

He stayed home from work. Sat around all day in his underwear drinking whiskey and coke. He locked Lori and Logan out of the house after school.

What the hell?

I guess its my fault. But he won't say that.

I don't want to have a fight with him. I know he'd win.

Anyway, I took Logan and Lori to Sonic to get a treat. We made it just in time for happy hour. Sonic is about twenty-miles from the house. Then we waited around at Wal-Mart til Dad got home. I'd called Lauren about the Lon problem. They are so close to wanting to dump him. But I don't know where the dude would go. His Mom doesn't want him.

Granted, he could probably move in to his own place. Possibly, but they seem to think he'd get really bad off if he does.

I hope I'm never a problem like that.

As it is, though, the kids really like Sarah and she was happy to see them. Which I think is true. Or so it seemed. It was nice. It would have been nice if I didn't have Lon to worry about.

6 comments:

autumn said...

love all these updates about Lonnie. those kids are sweet for liking Sarah.

Cate said...

"Mr. Jerk" is about the right expression.

UmassSlytherin said...

oh wow! funny sonic story! heheh!

Cate said...

Thanks for the comment! I liked how you phrased that sentence about my jeans... You're a good writer! ^^

Sydney Speel said...

i saw a sonic recently, and was sooooo tempted to go inside!

but i was tired and just wanted to go to sleep hahahahha.

Cate said...

Thanks again for the comment! Yeah, we had a great celebration! And an equally wonderful cake ^^ I got my brother a vintage car model, which is really his sort of thing..