Thursday, October 2, 2008

you've been warned

What is the deal?

I ended up in the broom closet with Jen. Not what you think. It smells like Lemon Pledge in there.

She says I can't be doing this. This is just wrong. Me and Sarah.

"I like to think of you as my Lonnie."

What the hell is that supposed to mean?

We were in Lab and I had to help somebody with an accident so I had to get supplies in the janitor's closet. Next thing I know she's right behind me. Its like it was this fixed thing. Like she had to have this talk with. Go figure.

"You're a great guy, Lonnie. Don't let somebody like Sarah bring you down. You deserve so much better...." yadayada..she's only looking out for me. I'm like her little brother or something. It just would not stop.

"You don't have to worry about me," I tell her. "I'm fine. Things are so fine with me and Sarah." Just shut the fuck up, I'm thinking. But I don't say it. She's all 'I'll be the next president of the United States' with her shiney brunette hair and her straight teeth who has finally bowed down to give me this information.

It was a hell of a morning. At least I got to spend most of lunch hiding behind the snack stand at the football field making out with Sarah.

7 comments:

Cate said...

What the hell? MY Lonnie? Lonnie isn't anyone's property! And if he's happy with Sarah, let him be Jen! Who's Jen to tell Lonnie who he can and cannot go out with, anyway?

gossip guy said...

That Jen is bossy.

Krosemarie said...

Thanks for your comment on "All We Know Is A Fallen World" I'm glad you like it so far. Stay updated!!!


And yeah, I agree with Cate, Lonnie isn't anyone's property, she's her own person!!!

Awesome blog!

Krosemarie

UmassSlytherin said...

the broom closet!!!! hahahahahah I love it! lolol! reminds me of a story I was just thinking about that I wrote, this dramione where draco and hermione get it on in a closet: gotta love those broom cupboards!! lmao!!!

this story is delightful, I'm so glad you started it. you are a wonderful writer to be able to put forth a guys POV and make it sound realistic. Well done!! :)

Cate said...

Thanks Krosemarie for agreeing with me ^^ I'm curious whether Jen will play a further role here.

Cait said...

The places you meet girls...ummm...ok. Hang tuff, kido.

autumn said...

Sarah is one lucky gal. so she better take good care of Lonnie or else. dunno. lol.