Monday, November 10, 2008

dreams and nightmares

OK, the movie was well, indie. Artsy. Not a blockbuster. Sometimes, its like I haven't a clue who Sarah really is.

SHE LOVED THIS MOVIE. All I can say it goes to show these days you can have any kind of wedding you want. It doesn't have to be a white wedding. But then she saw that movie preview with Kate Hudson and Anne Hathaway in "Bride Wars." Of course she wants to see it.

I still had popcorn left over. So I had it for breakfast. Yeah, thats been my Monday. Yawn. I took a nap when I got home from school because guess who's been zapping all my energy lately? You know.

So I just couldn't fight it. I was out like a light, then my step-mom comes in and tries to tell me that the internet isn't working on her internet and all I can go on and on about is me promising her I'm not going to sale my video games. I'd had this dream that Sarah got mad at me...that I wasn't spending enough time with her and she sold my video games. Actually, early, today this guy in my math class was telling me thats what his girlfriend did when they broke up. I don't know why that stuck with me.

Anyway, I need more sleep.

Yawn.

2 comments:

taffy. said...

not the video games!

autumn said...

Lonnie sounds like my friend. haha. his gf got mad at him because according to her, he wasn't spending enough time with her anymore. oh sheesh. lol.