Monday, November 24, 2008

just monday

Its a short week. Supposed to be at school. 3 days off. Sleeping late. Well, maybe Wednesday if I'm lucky. Thursday is our big hunt day out at Ben's. I think my uncle is a bit peeved that I'm not hunting with him at Nana's. Whatever.

I gotta say I'm a little scared. You know, going with Lon. Cause what if he shoots me. Accidentally.
I wish I wouldn't think this nor dream about it. But its getting to me. I guess.

Then I think Sarah knows. I don't mean to be mean or anything. I don't know what it is. I just wanted to be alone today and she just can't seem to understand that. I didn't take her calls yesterday. I just sort of laid around mostly. Thinking. I know. Boring.

I had to eat Sunday dinner with Lon. He came over. Everyone was you know, cordial and all. And we had pot roast and all. It was like Thanksgiving to me. Already. Don't know what my step-mom has in store with us. Since I've got to go so many places and everything.

I just know I made Sarah mad. Its just I can't be you know super happy all the time. She's not. why do I have to be?

So much is going on. A basketball game tomorrow night. I know we'll go out after the game. We have to. That is if she doesn't explode before then.

7 comments:

beccabrownxo said...

is lon like ur bf or somthing? and why would he shoot you ?

beccabrownxo said...

what do u mean by seeing his grilfirend ?

taffy. said...

ooh!
what if she explodes!

♥♡♥♡Su-sU♡♥♡♥ said...

Aw! Thanks for the comment on my blog.
I will stay sweet! X)
Anywaysssss.....
It does seem pretty tense to be holding a gun and accidently getting shot and never blogging again and letting your readers aske themeselves...
What ever happned to blah!
And so on.

bLuE rAnGeR eM said...

Whoa that was intense

Cate said...

Oh no! The sentence "What if he accidentally shoots me" made me laugh scaredly and go "oh no!" at the same time. I don't really know what to think about Lon just yet.
No wonder Lonnie wants to spend a bit of time without Sarah. She should respect that. It's really unfair that Sarah has her moods but Lonnie isn't allowed to. I'm just thinking about the metaphorical ways in which Sarah could explode.

And thanks so much for your comment! I love your comments, really. Thanks for reading my blog.

Ivy said...

Stay happy..

Happy Thanksgiving!