Saturday, December 27, 2008

Ben meets Dora




OK....




So I've met so many people I can't think straight while being here at Ellie's. Could do with the new downloads for Guitar Hero that have been keeping me pretty busy along with Steph phone calls.




But I'll never forget Eric's sister, Dora.




I mean, we didn't speak. She was so strange. And the way she came on to Ben. It freaked him out. I don't think he was expecting it, you know. He's all Mr. Country and stuff. There she is all Goth Princess. And she's teasing him about being from Texas.




Oh yeah, Ellie doesn't have her black hair, either. She changed it back. Her Christmas gift to her Mom. I guess. Maybe for Ben too. I kind of like her better with her natural hair color, actually.




Didn't go over too well. Glad it wasn't an all day affair or something. He could have lost something. Not sure what. But something.




I don't think he likes her, but what if he actually does, you know. Oh yeah, it made me want to laugh so much. But I didn't. I remained pretty cool about this. I think anyhow.




Anyway, I miss Steph so much. I'm glad we can talk. I am so ready to go home. I'm glad Ben is getting to see his Mom and Ellie. Really, I am.




My cell is ringing. Gotta go.

4 comments:

Cate said...

Wow, Dora must be pretty extreme... And I guess the Ben/Dora encounter must have been very strange ^^
I've never coloured my hair.. What is Ellie's natural hair colour?

autumn said...

lol at Ben/Dora encounter. i say it must pretty odd as well.

is that Ellie? o_O

Cait said...

love her hair.

taffy. said...

hahaha, ben is the best.