Monday, December 22, 2008

burrrrrrr......

I'm beginning to think I wish I'd stayed home.

1. its cold. really butt ugly cold & I never ever want to experience it again on this trip.
2. all i got were clothes. just clothes from my mom. yeah, like I don't have any underwear.
3. there are terrible drivers in Oklahoma. well, some even in Texas when the weather gets bad.
4. this trip sucks big time. cause i don't get to talk to Steph constantly.
5. I wish she was here. it would all be better if she were here. I just know it.
6. we are only coming to Nebraska in the summer from no on.
7. global warming is seriously scary.

5 comments:

dapper kid said...

Yikes, being outside for long in the cold weather always makes me feel lonely, even when I'm with people.

Cate said...

Oh no... He won't regret it when he gets to Ellie's place, though...

taffy. said...

aww... he'll talk to steph soon.

deko and posh said...

Just stopping by to say Happy Holidays and Happy New Year.

Wink...Deko and Posh

simon n josh said...

merry christmas!