Tuesday, December 9, 2008

confessions and crushes and friends

It won't be long til Christmas break, but it seems like it'll take forever. I have a dental appointment on Friday. That ain't helping. Then I have to go on this bus trip out of town for a basketball tournament. I hate those bus rides. So annoying. Nobody to really talk to.

OK, so maybe I'm back to Steph. Because she won't be there, but even if she was, I don't think she'd be talking to me. I don't get it. I just don't. What happened? All right, dude, pick up the phone and call her, but if I did..what would I say. God, I can't be all glum over this. If its not gonna happen its not. Not that I wanted anything to happen. Its just she was good to talk to. And well, I thought she liked talking to me.

I need to read a book or something. I should. I really should. I just have to be in the mood to read one. And I'm not. Just not.

Confession:

I had a dream last night I was on Gossip Girl (My step-mom & little sister had been watching it) yeah, I saw Chuck crying. God, what an over actor, but they ate it up. Hook, line and sinker. It was kind of fun just watching them watch Gossip Girl. THEN I HAVE DREAM ABOUT IT. Because I went straight to bed early. Again. Yeah, Guitar Hero took a lot out of me. I felt for sure I'd dream about being on stage playing the same "Devil went down to Georgia" song over and over. But no, I end up being Blair's new boyfriend. Sickening. Be my luck if I was really on the show I'd end up being Eric's new boyfriend. But anyway, so I'm with Blair and she's as evil as she ever was, except she's nice around me and we get to walk around in the snow at the park. Yeah, she has that silly ribbon in her hair. I can't believe how happy I was. Her arm looped around mine. Kind of blows me away when I think about. I don't really think I'd be that happy. I have a secret crush on Blair, and I didn't know it.

6 comments:

Frederic said...

thank U!
:)

Cate said...

Wow, the title sounds promising... Gonna start reading now.
I don't hate bus rides as much as I hate basketball tournaments ;)
Oh no... What happened with Steph? Why is she suddenly not talking to Lonnie anymore? Well, I think I know why...
Hehe how funny about Gossip Girl ;) Dreams are great.

Green plaid tights don't sound bad either! I bet they'd look good with shorts too!

taffy. said...

hahaha, i like the silly ribbon touch.

molly said...

haha i liked "guitar hero look a lot out of me"

Posh said...

Dreaming of being on Gossip Girl, that is fun!

G2G...Posh

Ess Elsie. said...

Oof. I must start reading from the beginning. But for now, I'll start off here.

And have you seen the new ads for Skins?! Short, but I cannot wait.