Tuesday, December 2, 2008

everyone needs noodles.

School has been dull. Quiet. No one says anything to me. Its kind of freaky, but I don't mind. I keep telling myself I don't. I know nothing and yet I feel I hold the key to everything when it comes to Sarah.

I didn't want this to happen. I didn't know one little cold spell I was having would cause all this.

You see, you're suppose to have disagreement and argument and then you make up. Why couldn't she just let me have a say every once in while. Was it just like that when she was with Lon? I don't know if I want to know.

You know what I only want to eat? beef flavor ramen top noodles. Its the best. I think its the only thing keeping me sane. I'm just not up to eating anything else.

2 comments:

dapper kid said...

Yikes, although it's true, ramen noodles are the best when you're feeling low.

taffy. said...

hmm, i prefer the chicken flavour.