Thursday, December 4, 2008

how's it gonna be

Its been the longest week. Ever. Laborious. Tedious. Uncanny. You name it. I was there. It was nothing. Just nothing.

I've noticed I've been sleeping a lot, lately. I went to bed early last night. Like 7 p.m. Didn't want to get up this morning. Can't even remember my dreams.

Nobody is talking about Sarah. Which is good. Its a good thing. I keep telling myself. Anyway, we don't know anything.

I haven't heard from Lon. He's probably just fine. I know he is. Just know it.

I've been biting my fingernails, again. They're so brittle. I can't help it. I can't help anything. It seems.

Suppose to go to a basketball game tomorrow night. Don't really feel up to it. Not sure what I feel up to anymore.

I guess I should go Christmas shopping. Then its like ...you see all this stuff and you just have to pick something, but will it be the right thing to pick, you know. Like what do I get Ellie. Do I get her anything? Will she give me anything?

Yeah, I need to stop worrying. Just stop it. I want too.

9 comments:

dapper kid said...

I think someone is rather stressed out, I hate when you can only vaguely remember a dream and then you forget it all. And Christmas shopping is always a bit hard, never know who will like what!

taffy. said...

oh, lonnie.


i agree with dapper kid.

Cait said...

I hope things will get better ..but it takes time.

Natalie! said...

That sucks that your week, well, sucked :P Hopefully things will get better sooner rather than later.

And I have no idea what to get my friends either. But everyone always says that it's the thought that counts, right? I'm sure that whatever you get her she'll like (:

Cate said...

Wow, 7 pm. That is early. For me it's the opposite, I have been getting so little sleep lately.
But it's a good thing that nobody is gossiping about Sarah.
It's only natural you worry, after all you've been thru with Sarah and all. I wonder when she'll be fit to talk to again... Maybe talking to Ellie about this may help too..

liz says read! said...

Lucky you can go to bed at 7, i have a tendancy to be tired, but I just can't sleep! and don't worry, it'll all be fine =D

SUMMMMMMMERRRR! said...

go to www.aliciarivera.blogspot.com

LENORENEVERMORE said...

...getting gifts can b the hardest...But the cliche; the thoughts that count?
Great weekend 2U dear... I hope ;)

Ess Elsie. said...

hope that this week is better for you! i know the feeling of utter exhaustion, like when your body just refuses to do work and shuts down crazy early.

also, your banner, ADAM SEVANI, MITCH HEWER - ok, i swear i've gotten over that crush now that skins ended, but SKINS. and no idea who that last guy is, but girl, i think we'll get along swimmingly.