Wednesday, December 31, 2008

I'm back



OK..I'm home and well I wasn't expecting it. You know, my step-mom to go to so much trouble. Special dinner and the works. It was like..lets watch Lonnie open presents. I really felt bad from the younger ones, but they were sweet about it. Got lots of hugs and what not. Yeah, I am so glad to be home.

Guess who was here? Yeap. Steph.

OK, I'm smiling. I must have looked like and idiot.

I'm so glad she likes me. I don't know. She texts me and calls me and you know, all that, but to see her. Her lips. Her smile. She's just so sweet and yeah, I can't get enough of her. I mean, its just good to sit with her. Hold hands. Watch TV.

Oh..and yeah, I got the electric guitar. Like I'm not any good. Really. I felt a little intimidated by it. But still. Its mine. And I hope I can learn how to do something.

OK, so its really fun to mess around with. I mean, I'm happy. Yeah, I'm happy. Totally happy. I'm not thinking about Lon and Sarah at all. I'm not.

6 comments:

blue hearts said...

sweet guitar..aw, nice homecoming.

simon n josh said...

cool..great welcome home.

Cate said...

Wow, is that your guitar??
Hah, I imagine what Lonnie must have felt like... 'Lets watch Lonnie open presents' is not a very nice feeling ^^
I'm sure he'll be able to play that guitar amazingly well soon!!
And he needs to sort things out with Sarah. Properly break up with her, or something.

dapper kid said...

Awww this was sweet :) Hope you had a wonderful New Years :)

Smara said...

Aw, how adorable.
Happy '09!

Cate said...

Oh, I see. Cool about your profile pic ^^