Tuesday, December 16, 2008

a kiss of moisture

Steph let me use her Nivea lip balm stuff. I gotta tell you, the best stuff ever. My lips haven't felt this good since I don't know when, and I just used it once today right after lunch.

No, I have not kissed her. She's just a friend. And be cause she's a friend I have no idea what to get her. Really.

Now I remember. How could I forget. Jay had a pregnancy scare with my English teacher. Yeah, he was kind of excited. He kind of hoped it would have happened. He says if had he'd married her in a heartbeat. Now it might be in a year or two. Something like that. He says he's going to do everything right.

"We're not having sex anymore." Jay's very words. I had to laugh. I just did. That just doesn't happen for this dude. He doesn't have a clue what he's talking about. I know it'll happen. Bet he can't even last a week. Maybe not a day.

Lon has decided he'll wait till Christmas eve to ask Irma to marry him. Oh joy. I don't know. He's been all quiet lately. Like something is on his mind. I think its Sarah. Maybe I'm wrong. Maybe I'm just not thinking enough about her. You know.

10 comments:

Cate said...

Haha... I always find guys with lip balm kinda weird... But as long as they use it when I'm not looking, okay ^^ Mystery guy doesn't use it, I think ^^
It's funny, all those 'big guys' [Jay and Lon] getting excited about their girlfriends.. But it's good to know, isn't it? That if we find the right guy it's not only us who go crazy over them, but them who go crazy over us too!

ivy fan fic said...

I love that lip balm. Glad he wasn't afraid to use it. Maybe his lips are more kissable now..hehehe..

taffy. said...

All of this happiness in the air!
I think Lon needs to be with Sarah...

Cait said...

guys really do love their lip balm.

deko and posh said...

Lip balm in the winter in a must.

!ии0cenT s!иce 1996. said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
!ии0cenT s!иce 1996. said...

nice blog!i loved it!!

!ии0cenT s!иce 1996. said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
dapper kid said...

Ooo upcoming engagement sounds fun, and I do adore Nivea lip balm lol.

Cate said...

I wonder when Sarah will appear again.