Monday, December 29, 2008

lets play fall out 3 and listen to jazz all day

Kyle told me about him and Amanda. Woa...I didn't know exactly what to say. I mean, that kind of stuff has been on my mind from the get go. You know, what would I've done if Sarah was pregnant? I'm glad she isn't' As far as I know. God, I just don't want to get a surprise like that. But well, you know..if it happens..it happens and you just deal. I guess. Of course, I could see myself passing out and possibly having a huge heart-attack too.

Kyle was pretty cool about it. It was like he was testing the waters, telling me about the situation. I guess. I know its a shock, but they gotta a lot of support. I think. Maybe.

Its just with her Mom sick and her Dad not around. Those two things are not good. And her older brother Dan, dunno, this dude seems to be really into his stuff and no one else's. Its just funny to see him and this Dylan guy together cause I dunno...they might be too much alike.

Now her little brother Derrick...wow, he loves music. Its all he does. I think. He sings. He plays the drums. The guitar too. He's got performing in the blood. Then he put me and Nick to work. that's this friend of Kyle's who took us over to Amanda's.

Nick's cool. Nick is quiet. I guess he had a good Christmas. I think his step-brother Rex came in, but he didn't say much about him. His brother was really into Ellie over the summer I guess. So he didn't want to talk about him around Ellie. I don't think she knows he's back. Not sure how long.

Got a call from my uncle. Guess where Lon is? Yeap, he went to see Sarah. Don't know what that's about. It was a shock. Kind of. I guess. They have stuff they need to talk out, I feel sure. Its just, I don't want to get back and find out they got married, you know. That would be completely wild.

Anyway, we'll be hitting the road soon. Too bad I didn't get to spend more time with Ellie, but that's OK...cause, I really can't wait to get home and see someone.

7 comments:

Cait said...

funny, title.

wow..lon & sarah..hmmmm..wonder what's going on?

Posh said...

Sarah and Lon...???confusion!!

Wink...Posh

Ivy said...

Lets hope this works out..lon & sarah. lonnie & steph..and of course, kyle & amanda.

taffy. said...

lon should be with sarah...
i'm glad lonnie is having a good time :)
but i genuinely wish he had gotten to spend time with ellie. still, it cas cool hearing about kyle from lonnie's point of view.

Cate said...

Of course, teen pregnancy never is something you'd like to think about... It may seem that Kyle is cool about it, but as we readers know, he did have something of almost a heart attack about it ^_^ No, I know guys who wouldn't have taken it as coolly as Kyle. Amanda doesn't have a good situation at home, with her parents not being there at all. It sounds dumb and stereotype-ish, but I can just imagine her getting pregnant while her parents are away. And if by any chance one of them comes back, she's already all arranged with a two-year-old kid or something ^^ I like it, how Lonnie writes about all of Kyle's friends. Oh ya. I didn't remember Rex was Nick's brother!! You could say that he was really into Ellie. I wonder what will happen with Lon and Sarah... And with Lonnie and Sarah. Too bad he didn't get more time to spend with Ellie, yeah...

autumn said...

i've got a friend who's a bit much worried about getting her ex-gf preggy. lol. nadah. just thought of it while reading the first paragraph.

Cate said...

Happy New Year! I wonder what Lonnie is doing for New Year's Eve...