Thursday, December 25, 2008

nonstop

Woooo....

I'm here. I'm at Ellie's. OK, more like...Kyle's room.

Really having a time here with Kyle. Totally crazy. We've been playing Guitar nonstop. I think he must be on something. Probably Red Bull. He just loves his drums. I play on the guitar. Its all good.

Downer, hadn't really seen much of Ellie. I should have expected that. It OK. Steph has called me at least twice already this morning. It kind of messed up our game once. Kyle was pretty out of snuff about it. I mean, all he thinks about is Guitar Hero. He's more consumed with it than I am.

I don't know whats going on.

So yeah, later will have dinner then I'm supposed to do something with Ellie and all her friends. I'm busy. Totally.

I could crash about right now, but better get back to the game.

4 comments:

Cait said...

sounds like fun.

taffy. said...

guitar hero is the shit.
nuff said.

Cate said...

I'm so happy that Kyle and Lonnie hit it off! And it's so interesting that 'ellie and friends' and Lonnie Love now write about the same things happening!
I hope everything stays great!

autumn said...

i missed Lonnie sooooo much.