Saturday, January 24, 2009

little pieces

Sometimes, I think I don't know what I'm doing.

Who am I really trying to please?

You ever have those days where nothing goes quite right. OK, it could have gone worse. It probably could have.

I just wanted to know. You know, what this was really about with Steph and Jen and everyone. Is it me? Am I still the cause of this?

Steph just shook her head. She didn't want to talk about it. She just shook her head and she was in tears. So yeah, I didn't mean to upset her.

So I say, "You don't have to tell me if you don't want to. I just thought-"

"No, I want to tell you, but can't." That was about all I could get out of her. So there we are in the livingroom at my house. We never seem to do anything at her house. I've noticed. So I'm waiting. Thinking she won't tell me what the problem really is. And she was just eating away at her lips. She never has chapped lips. Never.

While I'm in the kitchen getting us something to drink, she decides to tell me in the kitchen that all the girls are making fun of her because she's a virgin. She was so choked up, it was bad. And I told her not to listen to any of them. They probably wished they were just as good as her. They probably envied her.

End of story. Right?

No.

I've just been trying to ....I dunno...digest it all .... since then.

4 comments:

taffy. said...

oh, lonnie.

Cate said...

Gosh. I wonder what's at the bottom of this. It sounds really serious. Jen must be really bullying poor Steph.
.
.
.
.
What? They're bullying her because she's a VIRGIN? Uh-oh. Sex pressure again for Lonnie. No, sorry. But those girls must be so shallow and pretentious.
How old is Steph?

Sydney said...

i'm made fun of for being a virgin.

i'm 14!

Sydney said...

i'm made fun of for being a virgin.

i'm 14!