Saturday, January 17, 2009

quiet Saturday

Well, I don't know if Steph is OK or not.

We are. Everything is great. We just hung out doing nothing. I do like playing guitar hero with her. I had no idea how good she was on the electric guitar, either. We spent hours playing around with it. She was showing me a few things she knew. I'm so impressed.

But she'd get real quiet if you know, whats going on with the girls at P.E. I wish she'd tell me what happened. But I don't want to make her, either.

I'm glad we were away from school. I'm glad we just had this time together. I think she'd make a good teacher. I love it when her fingers touch mine. And the way she smiles and her little quiet voice and then that smile.

God, she must think I'm an idiot.

I don't want this to turn into anything like Sarah. Why did I even bring that up?

We're suppose to get together with Ben tomorrow. Maybe go horseback riding if its not too cold. Steph's excited about that. Then a late lunch with Jay. He likes to just cook one big meal on Sunday and eat about three. So we're gonna do that.

I gotta turn in. Its been a long day.

4 comments:

Cate said...

About the previous entry: Aw, poor Steph. Whatever those girls did at P.E., it must have been mean. [P.E. is simply the best subject to humiliate people.]
Ellie taking Eric back is an interesting thought. I had never thought that that would be possible.

Lunch with Jay should be fun! And I really don't think that this relationship will turn into anything like Sarah, because Steph is just so different from Sarah.

dapper kid said...

Aww this was a sweet post.

Emily Anne said...

That's so cute :)
I hope that whatever happened in PE is nothing to serious because Step isn't willing to tell Lonnie whats up. That could turn into a trust issue later, possibly. I think that they are so cute together though!

xoxo

taffy. said...

poor steph,
as sad as it makes me to hear this, she needs girl friends.