Saturday, January 31, 2009

a very long week

Well....

OK. So its been like all week of just trying to get everything back to normal. I guess. There have been quizzes and test and and misery of study. Its been a fog when it comes to studying. I did OK. Not perfect, of course. Not like Steph. Who's really good at this academic stuff. I think she's had a lot on her mind too.

A part of me wonders if we'll ever be as close to each other as we were before. It might be permanent.

At least she burned me a copy of her Fleet Foxes. I don't know why I'm hooked. Its so different. A lot the songs are sad, but still its just what feel like listening to at the moment.

I know Jen and the girls were given a talking too. Not sure how that went. Not that anyone has picked a fight with me since. Although, they are pretty much giving Steph the silent treatment. But then she's being rather quiet herself.

I want to say its, you know, getting ready for tests, but I don't know.

Maybe if we go horseback riding again or something, that would help. Only if we go today, Ben pretty much wants some work out of us. Something about moving some sheep closer to his house since it won't be long until lamb season starts.

"I don't want to wait too long on it," he told me yesterday. But its getting late this morning. We need to make a move on it.

Earlier this week, we had an ice storm, but it was nothing like some parts of the country.

8 comments:

Cate said...

Well, giving Steph the silent treatment is always better than bullying her!
I hope things will get better.
My love to you!

Ivyoaks said...

It takes time.

taffy. said...

poor steph. she needs some girl friends.

dapper kid said...

Poor Steph. And its odd how at exam time everyone seems to change completely lol.

simon n josh said...

Well, studies don't help personal matters sometimes.

simon n josh said...

Darn..why did that happen?

Sydney said...

i adore fleet foxes!

Cate said...

Thank for the comment! My penfriend made me the header, I'll pass the compliments on to her <3