Wednesday, February 18, 2009

big yawn

OK, granted we don't get really that cold as it does up in Nebraska where Ellie lives, but its cold. Cold enough for me. Especially, when you get up like at five and have to clean off the windshield and stuff, warm up the truck. Just to head out, pick up your girlfriend so she can help me feed cattle.

I'm very thankful its not everyday. Of course, my Dad just laughed at me and said, "Welcome to my world." Of course, I don't think he has near as much to worry about as Frank. Well, maybe he does. I don't know how he does. He never talks about his ranch stuff. I've done more work for Ben than I have him. I don't even think Lon's ever done anything for him, either. We probably should, but I was really too tired to talk about it.

Steph is being her quiet self. Which I guess is OK. I think. She brought me a bacon sandwich and some coffee this morning while we were out feeding. Perhaps neither of us are a morning person. I've decided. Yeah, that's it.

I need some sleep.

6 comments:

Jaky Astik said...

Good Night! Sweet dreams!

dapper kid said...

Yick, hate cold weather! And it's odd how most of the time we never really think about how hard our parents do actually work.

Cate said...

I so like Lonnie's descriptions of his daily life. It's pretty much of a contrast to Ellie's life. Does Ellie live in a big city, by the way?
Haha, I'm not a morning person either. I hate everyone in the mornings, especially people who are in a good mood. And people who try to talk to me. But that passes after an hour or so.
I hope Lonnie gets some sleep! Sleep deprivation is one of the worst things in everyday life.

James said...

I live in a really cold place. I love it. Being quit can be very helpful to ones health, if they don't scream and say *kill the aliens.*

James said...

I live in a really cold place. I love it. Being quit can be very helpful to ones health, if they don't scream and say *kill the aliens.*

Emily Anne said...

cute :)