Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Its only mid week

My teacher says I'm suffering from jet leg, something like that with the time change this week.

Sure.

Whatever.

Yawn.

I'm just being very careful. About everything. About Steph. About us.

You know, its like I'm dazed and confused and I don't know why.

I keep thinking Lon might call. And I think about calling him, but I never do. Its like he has to make the first move, but he won't, and I don't know why I care, because, he doesn't care. Not really.

So yeah, I've been helping Dad with the Hough place, and he's thinking of buying it. Who has money right now to buy it. But he's thinking on it.

Get this..."It'll be your place."

What? Is he nuts? I don't know what to say. I mean, Lon might beat me up if he knew. But then again, Lon will probably get all my Dad's land some day because he's the oldest and all or maybe Logan will get it, instead.

I never thought of this stuff before. Really. I just don't know. Just thinking about it, kind of makes my head hurt.

Anyway, there will be plenty to do tomorrow before and after school at the Houghs. I'm glad Steph comes along, you know, to get eggs and check on things with me out in the barn.

Yeah, there are some things that make me really happy when she's around. Especially, out there on that old place.

3 comments:

jakyas said...

ow, I will be at examination hall then.

dapper kid said...

Hmm I think just go for it and phone him.

Cate said...

Oh no, poor Lonnie... Still so tired :(
It somehow puzzles me how he is always so careful about everything Steph, but I guess he has his reasons... He learned his lesson with Sarah.
And I'd say call Lon too! He's his half-broter, after all, so he shouldn't be ashamed.
And I really don't envy Lonnie for having to think about who will get that property.. I hope he figures things out with Lon, maybe then he would sleep better.