Friday, April 17, 2009

just bitch'n

All Right. I'm back. Can't say all is right in the world. Especially, the one I knew. But I can adjust. I can. I will.

Spring Break was kind of .... well, freaky. I guess. The best word to describe it.

See I went somewhere with Steph because you know, I love traveling with her. She's got this calming effect. Not like put you to sleep sort of thing. But you know, just to be with. And I'm glad she was with me. Cause.....well, I found something out. Actually.

I went to see my brother Lon. And he's great. He's really great. Its just.... I didn't know Sarah would be with him. I thought about it from time to time. Nightmares, I guess. But they are together. And if that's not enough.

Um.......

Sarah's gonna have a baby. And I'm pretty sure its his. I guess. I don't want to think its mine. It just couldn't be. I don't think. But then well....it just makes me sick at my stomach to think the possibility that it could be....you know, mine.

I'm really trying not to think that way. But its really hard not letting it show. You know, how I feel. So yeah, spring break has been a bitch. To say the least.

3 comments:

The Stiletto Effect said...

Hi :)

The Stiletto Effect is partnering with chickdowntown.com and GIVING AWAY an "Elizabeth and James" Deconstructed Tee by Mary-Kate Olsen and Ashley Olsen to ONE LUCKY WINNER!

To enter this Contest just visit my blog!

PLEASE PAY ATTENTION TO THE RULES.

GOOD LUCK!

Thanks
xoxo
Su

Couture Carrie said...

Interesting... What's the deal with Sarah?

xoxox,
CC

dapper kid said...

Oh yikes, that can't be a good thing to have running through your mind!! Hopefully the baby will be loved either way though :)