Saturday, April 18, 2009

a OK

It was awkward as hell seeing Lon and Sarah. What was I thinking? Going out there. I mean, I'm really glad Steph went with me. I didn't think her parents would go for that, but last minute they'd said OK.

Evidently, they trust us. I mean, its a long ride out there. And Lon was really cool. He was. We just didn't talk about Sarah's condition. I guess you'd call it that. Total silence, you know. I mean, why hadn't he told my family about it, you know. Just freak'n crazy.

I'm trying not to let it get to my head.... cause you know..why worry for nothing..that that kid might be mine. And that's not even the scary part. I'm hoping it isn't. But its not what you think. She'd taken a drug overdose and all. That can not be good for a kid if she was pregnant then, you know.

So yeah, they are back together. I guess all is normal. I'm back home. Everything is going to be OK. Or at least Steph keeps telling me that.

9 comments:

Allison said...

I loveee your header - the big picture of Mitch Hewer is fantastic :)

You're a great writer too, dear!

Allison said...

Oh, and Cold War Kids are one of my favoriteee bands ever.. they recently played a show with Death Cab and I was DYING to go!

ellie said...

Thanks Alli for the sweet notes. I really appreciate them. All I can hope for is that Mitch and Adam get in more movies. Of course, it would cool if they were in a dancing movie together..like that would happen..ha..

Emily Anne said...

Lonnies got a few things on his mind it seems like. And I think Lon might have been a bad influence on Sarah.

I love where your story is going ellie! Its really intriguing.

dapper kid said...

I really do think someone needs to sit and talk with Sarah properly. She probably just needs someone close.

droL said...

thank you for reading the story (Eden of Angels at WriteUp cafe)!

It feels so elating to know that you like the way I describe the otherwise ordinary events.

You inspire me to heap even more all those sparks of my imagination!

Salamat! (Thank you!)

N a t a l i e. said...

Eeep, I hate awkward moments... I just despise that extremely uncomfortable silence when all you want to do is just walk away, but you can't :P

And yeah, drugs + pregnancies probably isn't too good D: I hope every thing's okay...

have a great rest of the week/weekend!

(: ♡♥CoNvErSe--SMiLeS™♥♡ :D said...

Dont worry about me...
I've quit cutting and that was probs the last time i did that.
Thanks for the advice anyways.

Matias Bouhet said...

hey! noo, I never used a skirt, but I Want to! ahhaha, as always great post! see you ellie!


--