Saturday, April 4, 2009

you know me

OK.....

I know its been awhile. Sorry. Kind of busy. School. Studying. Steph. Mrs. Hough getting sick.

I swear I never thought I'd get this involved in somebody else's family. Really. I mean, you know, I wanted a little money. Show my dad I was responsible.

Well, hell....

I get told by Mr. Hough's son yesterday, "GET OFF OUR PROPERTY." It wasn't like I was stealing or anything. I was just trying to get the sheep fed. So I dunno. I mean, what am I suppose to do?

OK...

So I told my Dad right away about this dick's attitude. I mean, Mr. Hough is off with his wife at the hospital and stuff. So I get to see Dad in some real action with this so called laid back fellow who's out here from Dallas. My Dad got in his face. It was awesome. I think Lon got all those genes, not me. I might as well be a whipped puppy when it comes to shit like that.

Anyway, back in business. Gotta go do some feed'n. Steph is ready and wait'n.

5 comments:

Raquel said...

I understand!
have a nice weekend!
xx

taffy. said...

gooo lonnie!

Matias Bouhet said...

thanks for your comment! have a nice weekend

--

ivy's closet said...

what a strange situation. but I could so see it happening.

dapper kid said...

Hah, at least Mr Hough's son got what was coming! Standing up for yourself is always important.