Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's day!

Just making the rounds today. I suppose.

Steph will be off with her Mom doing something for Mother's day. Sounds like a great alone time with Mom. I guess. Maybe some gardening. They always plant flowers on Mother's day.

I'm off to Jay's then we'll go see Nana and take her out to eat. It'll be sweet. Jay insisted on getting her chocolates. Although, I doubt she needs them. I opted for a pot plant. Peppers. Yes, she loves peppers. The plant makes these little tiny peppers and they go great in a bottle of vinegar.

Then even later. For dinner. I'll be going out with the family for some nice meal at a steak house. We went to town yesterday to get Lauren cards and stuff. Lori got her Mom this Mother's Day T-shirt. Logan had to get an I Love You necklace. Lori swears he gets her the same one every year. Oh well. He says it was just an I Love Mom necklace last year. And then they had to have a fight about it. Usually, they don't disagree on that much, but you know, it was all "who loves Mom more." I so wanted to laugh. It was kind of cute, but then it got out of hand at the store and I had to use the tactic, "What would Mom think if she knew you were acting like this?" And then Logan has to say, "You called her, Mom." He made a big production out of that. That finally I'm a real brother because I called his mother, Mom. Fine. Whatever. I have a feeling he'll bring this up today. Can't wait to see how that pans out. But Lauren is really a good Mom and well, we should all do something nice for her. I got her some flowers to plant. Steph helped me pick them out.

So I'm going to miss Steph today. Wish she was going out with us to dinner. I guess I better get dressed.

9 comments:

Cami said...

Hope you have a great mother's day! It sure sounds like you will! :]

fan fic said...

Oh..sounds delightful.

Kate and Ellie said...

sounds like a sweet day.

Cait said...

so sweet.

Winnie said...

Aw so cute!

Matias Bouhet said...

Hope you have a great mother's day! you are so cute! ahah and thanks for all the nice comments of me, relly! :)

--

em said...

aw:)

i will definitely work on trash a lot more than my other blogs. I feel a lot more inspired. I am kind of writing it as i go with no plot though, so it may be hard but i am hoping to turn it into a script so i can't wait to see where it goes.

blue hearts said...

Thanks a bunch.

n a t a l i e said...

I thought that The Perks of Being a Wallflower was okay. Nothing too amazing though. And To Kill a Mockingbird is turning out to be pretty good.

Hehe, we call my grandma Nana too. Do you say it like... nan-nah, or nuh-nuh, haha? I got my mom a potted plant too :P