Friday, May 8, 2009

here ya go

The rules*:1. Respond and rework; answer the question on your blog, replace one question that you dislike with a question of your invention, and if you want -add more questions of your own!2. Tag 8 other people * If you feel the need to do this..then please do. I'm not tagging anyone.

What is your current obsession? guitar hero & my girlfriend Steph.

What songs are currently on constant repeat?
- the sounds – queen of apologies
- placebo – pure morning
- american idol's Adam – ring of fire
- the teenagers – homecoming

What is your favorite food?- jay's enchiladas & his salsa

favorite smell? a horse's sweat

What are you wearing today? my trusty feed cap, run dmc T, worn out jeans and pointy-toed dusty boots that were my brother's.(he said I could do anything in them)

Why is today special?- Steph's coming over to play guitar hero.

What would you like to learn to do?
braid a bull-whip

What are in your pockets?
gum wrappers, some loose change, my wallet & Steph's chapstick

What's the last thing you bought?a ring

What is your most challenging goal right now? keeping my grades up and working for Mr. Hough and seeing Steph

If you could have a home totally paid for, fully furnished anywhere in the world, where would you like it to be?
Some where around here in West or Central Texas. Austin would be nice. Maybe. But really I like a rural area west of Fredricksburg.

What's your must have piece for summer?
baggy swimming trunks..you know, the kind that goes down to your knees. I hate my legs.

What would you like to have in your hands right now?
a cold VOLT

What would you like to get rid of?global warming.

If you could go anywhere in the world for the next hour, where would you go?
Six Flags

What are your plans for the future?
ahhhha..I dunno be with Steph & in college.

Mmm, million things but with time the world will know? your best days have already happened.

Who do you want to meet right now?? S.E. Hinton

Who is your favorite model? I don't have one. But I think Emma Stone is hawt. Does that count.

favorite label/shop? I don't like labels and usually I wear what is either given to me or handed down to me. & then there is Walmart.

What is your favourite piece of clothing in your own closet?
My blue/black striped hoodie. Wish it was cool enough out to still wear it. Can't forget my favorite flannel pants to play guitar hero in.

If you had 10,000 dollars now, what would you spend it on?
Steph but then I wouldn't mind a better truck.

Do you admire anyone's style?- Matias naturally & the dapper kid.

Describe your personal style? relaxed, laid back, comfortable & a tad 70 ish.

What are you going to do after this? Play guitar hero with Steph.

What would you love to see come back in fashion? comfortable stuff.

What do you think about the person who tagged you? Matias is great, so artistic & creative & very sexy.

5 comments:

Cait said...

oh..this makes me think of my brother.

Emily Anne said...

I love your answers! They are so interestingly cool.

:)

aiLee920 said...

happy mom's day to your mom and to all moms out there... kiss them for me!!!

yiqin; said...

Yes, comfy is key!!!

Winnie said...

I love that he has steph's chapstick in his pocket....also the horse sweat is so odd!