Friday, May 22, 2009

Lon Love - the beginning



1. what is (usually) the first thing you think about when you wake up in the morning?
be thankful you have another day and how not to fuck it up.
2. what is (usually) the last thing you think about when you are falling asleep at night?
how useful was the day.
3. in relationships, do you let your heart go all the way? or do you hold back from bonding with others?
yeah, there is no stopping the heart on certain situations.
4. what keeps you sane amidst it all?
hard work
5. what drives you to (the brink of) losing it?
certain people, but I did my best not to let them get to me.
6. are you proud or ashamed of the way you live your life? (the way you act... the things you do... the things you say... the way you treat others...)
hard to explain. yes, there are lot of things I'm ashamed of, but I'm trying to change. Thats all I can say. Each day is a new day, and well, all there is.. is to go up instead of beating myself down about things I've done. It helps to know my family is there for me, but I really hate to take anymore advantage of them than I already have.
7. do you live your life for yourself? or do you live your life for others?
I tend to do better living for someone else than just living for me. I get in all sorts of trouble when I'm just living for me. Maybe I just don't like myself. I dunno what it is.
8. do you feel like you have control of your life?
Sometimes.
9. how many years have you been living so far? 22.
10. what is your raison d'etre (reason for being)?
wish I knew. it seems to change. I think I know what I want, and its really not that much.
11. do you believe in God? Yes
12. do you take illegal drugs? not anymore.
13. what are your addictions? (drugs, coffee, gambling, alcohol, internet, sex, food, stealing, nicotine, etc.) not that much anymore. alcohol has had its share of me just as much as gambling, but then that leads to fighting so I try to leave that alone.
14. how long do you think you are going to live? if you had to predict or guess? not sure
15. how long do you wish you could live? To have a family of my own and watch it grow.
16. your best memory... going on a horsback ride and ending up in the lake.
17. your favourite thing to do on a date? I'm not sure I know what that is anymore
18. what makes you smile, each and every time? When a girl smiles at me and there's this connection. Its better than alcohol.
19. when was the last time someone kissed you? I'd rather not think about it.
20. as Jim Morrison said... (pretend you are looking back...) Did you have a good life when you died? good enough to base a movie on? Hell yeah, well..some of it. Maybe not all of it. But I've been in some pretty good fights, and crap I should forget about. Then a relationship that has taken a toll on me.

11 comments:

blue hearts said...

Same questions. I see. Interesting.

sid and violet said...

that would have been cool riding into the lake on a horse.

em said...

i like these kind of posts. you get to know the characters more.

Emily Anne said...

Really interesting answers. And I love your new header.

see you :)

em said...

Yeah I really like the name Ezra.

dapper kid said...

Seems like he has overcome a lot, hope he can make his changes for the better :)

Emz said...

Interesting answers!

Matias Bouhet said...

ahahah, great post! thanks for the comment :)

Mimi said...

Great post! very interesting answers!

La Chauve-Souris said...

cool interview

xx

ivy's closet said...

He is the perfect LON.