Sunday, May 17, 2009

questions

1. What is your name?
Lonnie
2. What is your significant others name?
Stephanie
3. How long have you been together?
A few months but it seems longer. A lot longer
4. Is this a long distance relationship?
no, we see each other every day. practically.
5. How did you meet?
at school. we sort of went to homecoming together only i had another date and she went with my step brother.
6. Do you have any children together?
no, not yet.
7. Do you plan on getting married?
maybe, but it'll be a long time from now.
8. How long do you plan on waiting?
probably after college. don't know for sure.
9. Do you have any other interesting story about the two of you that you want to tell me?
I didn't think she was my type, or that I was her type. But I guess opposites do attract.

6 comments:

Ivyoaks said...

Some really good answers.

Leon said...

Sounds like love to me.

cait said...

This was cute and sweet, too.

em said...

that was great, we know more about them now. And I definitely want to know more.

Emily Anne said...

This was so cute :)

yiqin; said...

So sweet. I am a firm believer that opposites do attract!!