Monday, May 18, 2009

right up there

So have you ever done the tango?

I'm not sure if I'm doing it right. Or maybe ...we're not doing it right.

Maybe you're not suppose to do it to Poker Face by Lady Ga ga. Anyway, it is fun. Lots of fun. OK, I'm not suppose to admit that. And I wouldn't to any of my buddies. But yeah, its wild, man.

We watched a video on the internet about it. Steph and me, so we thought we'd learn the steps. You know, it wasn't going to cost us anything, and I didn't step on Steph's toes, not once. OK, throw in the Mexican two-step and a whril here and there. And we got our own tango. You know, pushing on each other, shit like that. Almost right up there with sex. Well, all most. I mean, it can leave you breathless. The heart a pumping. She's smiling. I'm smiling. Yeah, we are propably not doing it right cause those dancers look all serious and passionate.

But it is so damn fun. No one was home when we did it. We started in the kitchen and ended up in the livingroom cause we went everywhere twrilling around and dipping and what not. It was like a very fine moment in time. And I can't wait to do it, again.

3 comments:

n a t a l i e said...

Okay, well about the post a few days back... LOST! Ahhh, I can't believe it won't be back for a whole entire year. That's torture. My theory is that when Juliet sets off the bomb, it will bring them all back to 2007. Otherwise they'd all be dead... so.... I'm hoping ;)

And your modified version of the tango sounds pretty awesome, haha! I can't dance at all... I pretty much have two left feet :P

Matias Bouhet said...

thanks for your comment! and I love the "opposites do attract" in the other post, sound great...


--

em said...

sounds like they had fun:)

i think lonnie and ellie should hang out soon. Just meet up. Sorry for that random comment but that was just in the back of my head, just like rex:) he really was my favorite character