Thursday, June 11, 2009

does anybody else have a problem with this?

All right. Its not like I'm going to bring this up with what's his name.... Um, Roger. I'd never ever talk about this with him. And here I am about to discuss it to anyone who might read this.

Scenerio: Would you fart in front of your...well, significant other?

Confession: I can't do it. I still can't do it. Maybe it all boils down to the time when I was a kid and my Dad did it in front of who ever he was with at the time. And I was so disgusted. How could he? I mean, she was kind of pissed. And I thought right then at the age of nine, I'm not gonna be that kind of guy. Not gonna. Not me. Not gonna be a thing like my Dad. He still does it.

OK...I might take it a step further. I cannot do (I'll be really careful with this one since who knows might read this) a number 2 when Ellie is around. And this whole trip, has me all messed up. Seriously, like clockwork I can do number 2 at least once a day and generally its after breakfast. And I'm thinking, well, if she leaves for class, I can go to bathroom, and its totally cleared up until the next day.

Yeah, I know, like I shouldn't even be all worked up over this, but I am. I know I'm not perfect, and my dad always said, "Hey, if you can't fart in front of the one your with, you aren't comfortable with them." Like I would listen to that. This is the kid who skipped out of school, just to go home to go to the bathroom then try to sneak back into school.

2 comments:

em said...

wow that was weird:)

Cait said...

This was serious..yet funny, too.