Tuesday, June 30, 2009

how long

Honestly, I didn't think I'd miss her so much. But I feel like I've got the wind knocked out of me. Ellie, off at her parents.

And this job. I dunno. I guess its all right. You know, for now. We'll see. The Manager seems OK. And you know, everybody seems to be from around here, but me. So yeah, definitely feel like the outsider. Don't even care if I get to know these guys.

I just, you know, think about Ellie. I mean, I'm not worried she's gonna hook up with some old flame. I hope she finds her friend she's worried about.

Its just I miss how her skin feels on mine. Like when I hold her hand and I see her wrist. Its just like, totally amazing. I just have to touch her wrist. I love her lips too. Her chin. Even her elbows..and the obvious places.

GOD...

When am I going to see her again?

This is so crazy. These feelings I have for her. I mean, I haven't been away from her, until now. I can't imagine how I would have felt if I'd just gone home, you know after the beach and everything. I mean, it was there I knew I wanted to be with her. Anywhere.

Man, I'm starting to fidget. I see my cell. I can't wait to call. I just want to hear her voice. I want to know if she's all right.

I wonder if she thinks I'm over the top. You know, am I too much? Am I stifling her? Does she feel OK, around me?

I think we're OK. I think so. She's been sleeping lately. I give her a chance to go to sleep before I do. I kind of hit her in the head once. It wasn't on purpose. I dreamed I was playing basketball, and I dunk the ball in and I actually came right down on Ellie. Definitely, not sexy. I mean, I didn't hurt her.

Then there was that time I was laughing. I don't know why I do things like that, while I'm asleep. I just do. I don't know if I can sleep without her being there. Its just not natural.

It just feels natural with Ellie. It just does.

I'm going to try to get some sleep now. I'm gonna try.

6 comments:

Cait said...

Its sweet that he's worried if she's sleeping enough. Good stuff.

I know I'd miss a boy like that.

past the point said...

Yeah, I liked how this one turned out. We need to ask ourselves these questions about our significant ohers.

(: ♡♥CoNvErSe--SMiLeS™♥♡ :D said...

Nice. :)

DazzlinDiamond said...

Oh ok. Thanks for commenting my blog! If you hav Twitter my username is DazzlinDiamond, and if you wanna check out my blog again..Well you know what 2 do, lol.

taffy. said...

ellie. but she was so stunned about eric!

Emily Anne said...

Thats so sweet! But I feel llike there should be enough trust there between them that would allow him to not worry about her and old flames. Hes so sweet though :)