Tuesday, June 16, 2009

its like this

OK, its set up. Paying rent, but I'd pay more, you know. I will. I think it'll be more, but then I might be paying for it, putting up with Roger.

Wonder where he was last night?

Maybe I should not ponder that.

Anyway, he saw me with my shirt off. He gave me a look. But I don't think it was one of those looks where I should be worried. I just annoy him. That's all.

Then there his this Spanish novel to decipher. Lets say, its very interesting. And the funny part is, I can actually figure out some of this stuff out. Woooo...Momma.

Do I want to tell this stuff to Ellie?

So yeah, getting mighty humid out there. I need less clothes. If only we could just stay in and enjoy each other's company. Is that asking for too much?

2 comments:

past the point said...

cool.

n a t a l i e said...

Haha, all of the little books that we read in Spanish class are always really stupidly cheesey... I think our Spanish teacher is just bad at choosing them. And it's extremely humid around here too... My hair puffs out a ridiculous amount :P