Saturday, June 27, 2009

lawn boy

Roger is so not helping the state of things. To tell you the truth.... I can hardly stand being around him. All I hear is Lon the Lawn boy...oh, isn't that just comic genius. Not.

God...

You see with a little help from Lydia...I got on at the campus with the mowing and whatnot.

I've survived Poison Ivy now and got work. I guess for the summer. Can't see me doing this by the fall. I just got on because so many wanted off the 4th and vacations and you know, that kind of thing. I know. I'm lucky to get it. Its not so easy finding a job these days. So I'll take what ever I can get. And I won't have to listen to Roger pester me about it, either. I'll be a work.

Lord knows, where he'll be. Hopefully, Olivia can keep him entertained. He's a might hyper. If you haven't notice. Of course, this doesn't really do much for laundry that needs to get done. The kitchen always looks a mess when he's finished. I'm doing my share. Really. And Ellie does the rest. So if anybody is on vacation, its Roger.

2 comments:

Cait said...

Poor Lon..the things he has to put up with..with Roger.

taffy. said...

wait... so what's going on with lon and ellie?