Sunday, June 21, 2009

Q & A with Roger & Lon


So what do you really think of Lon?


Roger: That he knows he's stud muffin. Plain and simple and its disgusting.


Lon would you like to add anything to that?


Lon: Roger has issues. Yeah, isn't that what any doctor would say about the matter? I'm not like that. I'm not anything like that. Really. (winces hard)


Do you think you'll ever get along?


Roger: What would be the point? He's selfish. You'd think he owns Ellie the way he is around her. Has he let the two of us alone for a minute? Don't think so.


Lon: What do you want to do with her? Have a girl's night out? I'm not stopping her from doing anything with you. Ellie can do whatever she wants. Really. (gives Roger a hard glare)


Roger: Yeah, right, I don't believe you. You'd be jealous. (gives a hard glare right back to Lon).


Lon:You're the one jealous. Not me. (crosses arms, and continues to stare at Roger as if this is a stare down contest)


Roger: You are so wrong about me. I don't care. You know, I really don't. I have other friends, you know.(Roger swells a frown)


Lon: Oh, so its Olivia. Is that it? Is that your only friend Roger, or are you just using her?


Roger: I'd never use Olivia. Never. (Roger in a huff now as he looks away with arms still crossed)


So what's your ideal date?


Lon: A quiet evening out. Dinner. Dancing. I don't know. Where ever the night takes you. I suppose.


Roger: That is so run of the mill. I would take her where she'd want to go. A concert. A movie. Wouldn't matter to me.


Lon: Her? What are you talking about? Wouldn't it be a guy you'd be going out with?


Roger: Not necessarily. (Roger shakes head)


So would there be a morning after?


Lon: Certainly.


Roger: Yeah, sure. Strawberries in bed. Champagne. Bring it on.


Lon:You know, he's making shit up. Like who does that?(Lon stares at Roger then)


Roger: I am so much more spontaneous than he is. Lets face it. Lon is boring. (Roger smirks)

5 comments:

Cait said...

I really liked this. It made me smile.

em said...

Haha the stud muffin line made me laugh:)

Ivyoaks said...

oh, this was interesting. It made me laugh.

n a t a l i e said...

Haha, the two of them certainly know how to make an interesting conversation ;) The stud muffin line right off the bat also made me laugh :D

Emily Anne said...

I loved this! It was funny to read. Than bickering humors me :)

xoxo