Tuesday, June 9, 2009

which book are you in

Man, I think we're on the same page. I hope we are. I want us to be.

Maybe its just to hard to tell with Ellie. I guess.

I'm crazy about her, but then I start to think...God, it wasn't all that long ago that she really was this little girl(well, she really isn't all that tall), and here I am with her. I don't know what I'm getting at. All right I'm older. Not that old. Well, its not like I'm thirty or something. But you know, I think about where I've been, things I've done. Hell, I'm a lot older than her. She's almost 18. I'm 22. OK, I'm 4 years older. God, I hate math.

I could give myself a headache thinking this shit.

There is no need too.

What good would it do her to talk crap like that? Nothing but depressing both of us. And why do that? Huh?

I mean, this is a start. No need to look back. This is us. This is not something where you gotta wonder, oh this dude can't have a life unless he's got a woman. Fulltime. No, no...this is like a chance of happiness, you know. And you gotta nurture it, make her see she's loved and hoping you'll get it right back in return. Something like that.

Is that too much to ask for?

3 comments:

em said...

WOW it seems like everyone likes Ellie, these days.

L.Love said...

Lets just say there is a little something "everyone loves mary" about Ellie..

em said...

Yeah, well I can see why everyone must love her, she seems like a great person.