Tuesday, July 14, 2009

just thoughts

I dunno how I feel about this exactly.

I mean, sure I think Olivia is a sweet girl. And you know, she's old enough to make the right choices. But with Roger?

What's he gonna do, try on her clothes? I'm just saying he's a wild and crazy guy for starters. And yeah, I could see that happening. Who know, might be the kind of love that last a life time. Hard to say.

And then I have to be the bad guy. I didn't know what was gonna happen when I had to talk to her great Aunt. I feel kind of bad for her, actually. Cause I guess, they move Olivia in to kind of take care of her. You know, sort of. Nothing major. Just have somebody around. I guess. But that's a lot to ask. I mean, Olivia got a life too. I just think it was too much for the both of them. I don't think the Aunt wanted to be worrying about Olivia. She shouldn't have too. You know.

Anyway, we'll see how this pans out. Maybe it'll be great.

I hope so.

Haven't heard from Ellie. I hope things went OK with her and Leia. I think something else is going on too. Just not sure I know. She kind of talked about it to me. Then I'm all like trying to figure out, which guy are you talking about.

I just hope we are OK. I want us to be fine, but then you start to wonder, is fine boring?

All I can say just make the best of each day. That's all I can really ask for.

4 comments:

Cait said...

Lon gives me a chuckle.

sid and violet said...

I hope he hears from Ellie soon.

the oaks said...

I love Lon.

Ore, said...

I love the way you write, so enticing! :)