Friday, July 24, 2009

kind of pissed

Actually, I'm NOT sure if going to that club or what ever it was... was such a great idea with Roger. I don't know what he was trying to prove. Maybe I'm just getting old, but my hearing is still a little off. The music was just loud. Really annoying.

I just didn't get into until the last hour or so. Maybe because some sweaty dude tried to hug Ellie. Yeah, I was pissed and well, I didn't get in a fight. The dude scared me. Some. OK he did. And you know, I just wanted to get out of there. Then it was like swimming in humidity. If I come down with the flu or something after this I'm going to be angry with someone.

And on top of that I've got to go to work in the morning, and I was so tired when I got home. I don't think Ellie was in that great of mood, either. I just hope it wasn't me who put her in that mood.

Hope I can find a way to make it up to her.

1 comment:

Liz said...

Thanks. =] Yeah, I wish there was something like that. xD


Sorry I don't update that much, it seems like I just don't have the time anymore, I'm thinking about quitting blogger once I finish the story. =[