Friday, July 17, 2009

send him to the moon

I officially don't get Roger.

God, I can't believe he said that. Don't judge me.

What is that suppose to mean, exactly?

OK. Seriously, I'm worried about Olivia. I mean isn't Roger a bonafide gay guy? Or he was. I guess. Its just if I were her, I don't know if I'd trust him. Like, what he meets some guy, even at the grocery store, and you know, has to have him or something. Then what?

Then Roger's got to get in my face about all of it. I really wanted to hit him. I did. But I didn't. I probably would have upset Olivia and Ellie would be mad at me. Maybe she'll beat him. That kind of makes me smile when I think about it because she knows how to handle Roger. I dunno how she does it, but she can give him one look, and he just backs down.

I'm just glad she's coming home.

4 comments:

Lady Stardust said...

hey thnx for your comment
not all the guys in the story have their pictures on the side bar, do they? or is it another story O:

xx

sid and violete said...

this will be cool when Ellie comes home.

simon n josh said...

I love lon's side of things.

the oaks said...

He's sweet and yet..we know who he's loyal too.