Thursday, August 13, 2009

just bury myself in a hole

All right. It bugs me that Elliot bought a house. I'm sure its not bought and paid for, but still. I'm bugged. I dunno. Just, I don't like him.

It doesn't have to do with Ellie, being with him or anything. Its just his attitude.

He tried to be nice. He really did. I should give him credit for that. But its this, just be honest, why don't you, you know. I mean, I can see what's up with him in Amanda. Maybe its just Amanda.

I know things have been tough for her. But Kyle really has given up a lot for her. I guess, she sees it that she's done all the giving up. Evidently. So now she's with Elliot. But is she really happy?

I don't think Ellie trusts him. You know. He must have been a big flirt, but she went out with him. Just what did she see in him?

Actually, I'd like to have my own house. I could have my house. I really could. See, my Dad bought Lonnie this old farm and ranch place. Truth be told, I think my Dad likes Lonnie more than me. Now, that's taken a good bit to get used too. Of course, Lonnie would tell you different because he doesn't see it that way. He thinks of himself as the outsider Why am I even bringing this up? Don't want to think about it.

What I should be talking about is how laid back Ellie's Dad is. I don't think he has a problem with me, but then again, we really didn't go into our living arrangement with him. But I'm sure he can put two and two together. Guess, its not a big deal. Didn't seem to be. He was you know, just asking me questions about what I want to do. That kind of thing. I came up with as much shit as I could without looking like I was full of shit.

I don't really know what I want to do. I don't. Just that I want to be with Ellie. I guess the rest of it will fall into place.

4 comments:

em said...

It also bugs me that he bought a house:)

Cait said...

hmmm..I don't think Lon likes Elliot much.

simon n josh said...

I like his honesty.

Sydney said...

a house? really?

i'm agreeing with cait on thisone...