Saturday, August 8, 2009

just in case

OK.

So I'm meeting Ellie's dad. I hope he's in a good mood. See, my dad is rarely in a good mood.

Honestly, don't know what his problem is, but there was a time I was pretty sure I was going to be just like him.

God, I'm glad I'm not like him.

Anyway, yes, I'm a little nervous. Sort of.

Not going to let it get to me. Just not. I'm going to do this.

Still not sure whats up with Ellie wanting to get a crib. Is my imagination, or is something happening here? I mean, I don't think she's pregnant. I don't think it would happen.

It kind of makes me smile though. That she wants to. Have this room all ready.Just in case.

Yeah, we probably won't have a kid at our house ever again, but we'll have a crib. What is she thinking?

6 comments:

em said...

This is interesting to see Lon's take on all of this.

Cait said...

hahahahaaa..I like that he doesn't want to be like his Dad. Hmm..about that crib. You do wonder.

Lon said...

Thanks!

Raigan said...

I really want them to have a little family!!! Well really I just want them to have a happily ever after...yellow nursery and all :)

This is probably a really late question, but where in the Midwest do they live? I caught myself up like back at the beginig of book 2 and I was reading how they were driving through Missouri, I live there so if you ever need any ideas of what they could do there just let me know!

Have a great weekend!!!

-Raigan

taffy. said...

LON IS SO UNBELIEVABLY CUTE.

Jared said...

That's very interesting to read haha.

Thank you! You see the point in the story. I'm using the show up to Taylor/Michelle then i'm taking it on my own. There will be VERY FEW episode-alikes after it. Such as Chapter 6, I'll use the music competition, but nothing else. Then I'm on the fence whether to continue after book 1, so mmhm.