Sunday, December 20, 2009

already now

It's official.

We are engaged. And we might do something sooner than later. Actually.

Funny, I felt we were engage way before this. You know, on Ellie's birthday. Unofficial. You know, something to get our fingers used to wearing a ring, I guess.

Yeah, silly, huh?

But its a big step. I guess.

At least my Mom didn't give me grief over it. She was behaving herself. She seems better. Perhaps, its because I haven't bugged her in a while. Wish it was different, but that's just the way it is. Some people just need their space.

Really, though, the wedding was so fast. Didn't spend as much time with Jay as I wanted. Ben was at the wedding. Solo. Don't know what that means. You know, it could have been his significant other's health or she had a family situation. Who knows. He didn't talk about her. But he was friendly enough and well..well...

We are going to go to the justice of the peace as soon as we get back home. Get our marriage license. I want this to be legal. Soon.

Hey, if that Kevin Jonas can do it. So can we, but not that expensive.

- Lon

4 comments:

a jacob black tale said...

hahahaa..

about the last line.

fan fic said...

cool about the engagement.

ivy's closet said...

I like this in first person about them.

Nishant said...

nice post

videos models