Saturday, December 12, 2009

frosty is not a snowman



Hmmmmm...

Which is better?

Lon and Ellie.

Ellie and Lon.

Damn, I can't decide.

OK, maybe I am loving the snow a little too much. I did. Its just, you get pretty tired, digging out of the freak'n cold. Talk about freezing your ass off. Haaaa..work is no fun. No Sir.

I'm kind looking forward to Texas. I am gonna wear my shorts. Not that I show off my legs much. Not really. OK, yeah, might have a few years back. You know, when I thought I could play tennis and what not. But uh, I'd probably blind people now with my pale legs. And there's nothing wrong with that. Ellie still makes me wear sun screen even in winter. Cause, I tell you..that sun comes out in this mega white stuff, you can go blind.

It didn't happen on campus. But some woman got backed over by a snow plow. She died. Yeah, all this snow can be pretty scary shit.
- Lon

2 comments:

the oaks said...

That's a lot of snow. So scary about what happened too.

a degrassi moment said...

Those snow plows can be so dangerous.